Have a question about our 11″ Plush Engineered Latex Foam Mattress?Please fill out the form below and we will contact you within 48 hours. Thank You!
11″ Plush Engineered Latex Foam Mattress
Natural Flex 920 by Boyd Specialty Sleep
- Soft Eco-Friendly Breathable Anti-Microbial Fabric from Sustainable Bamboo Fiber
- Dust Mite Resistant
- Engineered/Synthetic Latex
- 3″ Stay-Cool Channel Vented Tri-Zone Latex Foam for Air Circulation & Lumbar Support
- 8″ Cool Channel Vented Tri-Zone Foam Spring Support System Increases Contouring and Provides Enhanced Lumbar Support
- Removable Washable Cover
- Certified Eco Friendly Manufacturing
- Level I Safety and Environmental Seal
- 20 Year Limited Warranty (1st 10 years guaranteed unconditionally)
Twin XL Mattress & Box – $519 ($449 matt only)
Queen Mattress & Box – $699 ($599 matt only)
King Mattress & Box – $999 ($799 matt only)
1926: Dunlop introduced a technology to produce vulcanized rubber latex foam. Similar foams still are used in latex mattresses and pillows. Initially it was only sold to British royalty.
1970s: A more advanced technology to produce synthetic foam rubber mattresses and pillows enabled factories to mass-market latex foam and reduce the consumption of natural rubber latex.
These mattresses feature an engineered latex foam core as the support system, rather than the traditional innerspring.
Latex foam is extremely resilient and breathable which helps to reduce the heat buildup typically associated with all-foam mattresses. Its unique construction allows it to instantly respond to the body to provide a high level of comfort while helping to promote proper spinal alignment. These qualities allow latex foam to act as a support system in lieu of a traditional innerspring.
By definition, latex is a rubber particle suspended in water.
There are two types of latex – natural and synthetic. The advantage of synthetic latex is that it is more durable than natural latex, so it will maintain its resilience and provide pressure-relieving comfort longer.