Have a question about our Boyd Natural Flex 920 11″ Latex Foam?Please fill out the form below and we will contact you within 48 hours. Thank You!
Boyd Natural Flex 920 11″ Latex Foam
Natural Flex 920 by Boyd Specialty Sleep
- Soft Eco-Friendly Breathable Anti-Microbial Fabric from Sustainable Bamboo Fiber
- Dust Mite Resistant
- 3″ Stay-Cool Channel Vented Tri-Zone Latex Latex Foam for Air Circulation & Lumbar Support
- 8″ Cool Channel Vented Tri-Zone Foam Spring Support System Increases Contouring and Provides Enhanced Lumbar Support
- Removable Washable Cover
- Certified Eco Friendly Manufacturing
- Level I Safety and Environmental Seal
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
Twin XL Set – $499 ($399 matt only)
Queen Set – $599 ($499 matt only) **Save $100 On Floor Sample Any Time**
King Set – $819 ($699 matt only)
Latex foam mattresses are quickly gaining popularity with today’s consumers. These mattresses feature a latex foam core as the support system, rather than the traditional innerspring.
Latex foam is extremely resilient and breathable which helps to reduce the heat buildup typically associated with all-foam mattresses. Its unique construction allows it to instantly respond to the body to provide a high level of comfort while helping to promote proper spinal alignment. These qualities allow latex foam to act as a support system in lieu of a traditional innerspring.
By definition, latex is a rubber particle suspended in water. There are two types of latex – natural and synthetic. The advantage of synthetic latex is that it is more durable than natural latex, so it will maintain its resilience and provide pressure-relieving comfort longer.